Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] WebEx meeting invitation: Tools Cmte

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 23:44:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Ray Pelletier invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Tools Cmte
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m00f09bb8195cba2cf57bc5f56e3d0960
Meeting number: 672 315 406

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 672 315 406

Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=284710773&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m4a1e0c9a8cbaad8f4cd065c8006488db

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.