Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] RFC format related SoWs (PublicationFormatter, TextSubmissionConverter, idnits, rfclint, xmlDiff, svgCheck)

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:01:54 -0500

I've put the current versions (updated as described below) at
<http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/rfced/>.

Here's the status:

PublicationFormatter-02:
   (This remains the rawest document.)
   I made some minor adjustments based on Heather's feedback.
   I added Joe's test v3 document to the test documents this project 
will use.
   I added a TODO to add (or point to) the requirements for implementing
   the boilerplate and numbering manipulation the design team has been 
discussing.

TextSubmissionConverter-02:
   I reverted the suggestion to use an intermediate language (such as 
markdown) at
   Sandy and Alice's request.

idnits-00:
   Unchanged since what you saw last. I've received no comments that 
suggested
   changes.

rfclint-04:
    I removed the idnits functionality from this, leaving it as a front 
end for
    grammar and spelling checks, and for verifying formal languages (such
    as XML or ABNF contained in a document.

svgcheck-02:
    Repaired nits that Tony identified.

xmlDiff-03:
    Repaired nit that Tony identified and incorporated his additional text.