Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Next steps on the rfc format related SoWs

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:09:45 -0500

For reference - these are the documents in flight:
     PublicationFormatter-02
     TextSubmissionConverter-02
     idnits-00
     rfclint-04
     svgcheck-02
     xmlDiff-03

The next burst of effort needs to focus on fleshing out 
PublicationFormatter,
and making sure the documents from the rfc-design team that it points to are
sufficiently clear to inform implementation.

We've talked for some time about combining some of these near the end. We're
getting there, and I want to double check what we think should be 
combined to
reduce the number of SoWs.

I can see combining idnits, rfclint, and svgcheck into one SoW (that 
asks for three tools).

I'm not sure we want to couple the fates of any of
xmlDiff, TextSubmissionConverter, and PublicationFormatter.

Is having four SoWs when we're done the right target?

RjS