Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] SoW status overview

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:16:50 -0500

To help keep everyone on the same page on where the SoWs we've been 
discussing on this list:

* DOI - complete and in TMC review
* Automating Statistics and reporting - complete and in TMC review

RFC Format SoWs:

* Substantially Complete
** TextSubmissionConverter - 03 sent for this team's review today. I'll 
add the pointer to Henrik's rfcmarkup as Tony suggests to the next version.
** xmldiff -  02 sent for this team's review. Tony's provided some fixes 
for the next version.
** svgcheck - 01 sent for review. Tony provided a nit to fix in the next 
version.

* Fairly far along
** rfclint - 03 out for review. I will pull the idnits-related 
requirements out for the next version per Sandy and Henrik's comments.

* Still green
** PublicationFormats - 01 sent today. Please put energy here.

* New thing identified to start
** idnits - I plan to have a skeletal start out sometime next week.

* Dropped
** v2tov3Converter - this was pulled into the PublicationFormats 
document above per our discussion on the last tools call.

Have I missed anything?

RjS