Subject: Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] TextSubmissionConverter-02

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 08:25:28 -0700

On 5/30/14, 2:04 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> Incorporating Heather's comments.
>
> There was no discussion of the question in the Scratch section, so I
removed it, going with the second alternative there
> (that the project would iterate on the listed input documents until we
decided the output was good enough).
> Is this ready to go?

I have nothing to add to it.  The next step will be a community comment
period, correct?

- -Heather (still in Spain)

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:05:25 -0400

> decided the output was good enough).

I had problems following the links inside the document. Other than that, 
it looks good.

     Tony