Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Community tracker utilization

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 17:26:26 -0500

Ray asked me recently whether the community tracker (the extension that
lets you create a personal list of drafts and subscribe to changes, etc.)
is getting used.

It's hard to get a solid view, but here are some stats that should help.

261 people have added documents manually to their list.
81 people have set up rules that add documents to their list.
Accesses to datatracker URLs under datatracker.ietf.org/community have
been averaging around 316 hits per day this week (and only two of those
seem to be from bots).

So, the personal list part is getting used.

The WG list part is harder to get statistics on.
29 Groups have added rules.
None have added individual drafts, but tickets like
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/1311> suggest it's hard
to do so.

Is there anything we need to do to make this subsection of the tracker
even more useful and used?

RjS