Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Datatracker nit

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:08:00 -0000

Hi,

Not sure whether this is intentional or not.

Two individual submission I-Ds.
Want to show one replacing the other.
Can't seem to do it until I set the stream on at least one of them.

A

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:23:19 -0600

> Can't seem to do it until I set the stream on at least one of them.
It's a consequence of how the page decides you are authorized to modify 
replaces.
It's offered to you at the moment on drafts that are in the IETF stream 
since you are an AD.
But since you can put drafts into the stream, it might as well offer 
modifying replaces to you straight away.
I'll enter a ticket and we'll see if we can smooth this out a little.

RjS