Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Vistit statistics for trackerbeta

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:05:18 +0100

Hi,

Since the announcement of http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/ yesterday,
we've so far had 536 page visits to 320 different urls (images,
stylesheets, and javascript accesses have not been counted).

We have 3 bug reports based on these visits, of which 2 are related
to the new code and database, while 1 refers to a gui issue also
present in the old tracker.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:29:35 -0500

> present in the old tracker.

Who is responsible for the Fixes for the 3 bugs?
Where are the Bugs reported that folks can see?
When will they be fixed?
Ray

> 
> Best regards,
> 
> 	Henrik
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:09:19 +0100

Hi Ray,

> Who is responsible for the Fixes for the 3 bugs?

The contractor, IOLA, for the 2 bugs which are bugs.  None for the
report which isn't a bug, just a GUI issue in the current tracker.

> Where are the Bugs reported that folks can see?

Reported as requested on the mailing list [email-masked]

> When will they be fixed?

One has already been fixed, the other should be handled before the
call, I expect.

	Henrik

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:22:05 -0500

> Reported as requested on the mailing list [email-masked]

I must be missing something here.  Where online can I see the outstanding bugs against the
Beta Tracker?

Ray

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:33:50 +0100

> I must be missing something here.  Where online can I see the outstanding bugs against the

There's no issue tracker specifically for this; so far it has worked
very well to have issues reported on [email-masked]
(web archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/iola-conversion-tool/)
where the contractor acks and reports fixes in a very timely manner.

We can of course add formal issue tracking, but as long as turnaround
on all bugs reported are hours, I don't see that it really adds value;
but it *will* add work both for the contractor and myself.

	Henrik

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:47:12 -0500

IOLA is responsible, and at least one of them is already fixed.

Russ