Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Agenda Development RFP SOW for Community Input

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:48:44 -0800 (PST)

REMINDER

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) plans to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) in November for a
vendor to develop the IETF Meeting Agenda Scheduling Tool.  To that end the IAOC invites community comments on the 
draft Statement of Work (SOW) that is located at <http://iaoc.ietf.org/rfpsrfis.html>.

The community comment period ends 14 November 2011. The IAOC will consider all comments it receives during that period.

The SOW describes the requirements for a Secretariat Meeting Agenda creation tool. The agenda tool will handle all meeting 
scheduling, as well as management of any/all space in use during an IETF meetings. This includes working sessions, leadership 
meetings, tutorials, BoFs, office hours, registration, breaks, and more.  Agenda scheduling is currently a manual process.  
The Draft SOW includes some questions for which feedback and suggestions are desired.

Community comment is due no later than 14 November to [email-masked]. One may subscribe to that list here: 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-sow. 

All information submitted in response to this announcement is voluntary and may be used in the development of the SOW 
and a subsequent RFP.

Thanks for your continuing advice and support.

Ray Pelletier 
IETF Administrative Director 
Internet Society