Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Glen from AMS in Prague

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 02:20:23 -0700

Dear IETF leadership/developers -

As most of you are aware, it is generally not possible for me to travel
outside of North America, for family medical reasons.  As a result, I'm
very happy to let you know that I was able to make it to Prague, and am
here now for IETF 80.

I'm aware that a number of people have been wanting to see me, and talk
to me, about various topics, and I would be delighted to chat with any
of you about anything that might be on your minds.

Today (Saturday) I am set up at the printer table in the terminal room,
behind the second-floor restaurant, near the NOC.  I will be here until
4PM (I already have one meeting starting around 4.)  On Sunday, Monday,
and Tuesday, I will be sitting near the self-service computers at the
registration desk.  I expect to be there for normal registration hours,
unless I'm invited away for a meeting (with people or food.)

I'd love to see anyone who's up for it, so if you get bored, feel free
to come chat!

Thanks!

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)