Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] all_id2.txt

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:00:19 -0700

The script is running every hour, and the other files appear to be populating,
but...

core3:/a/www/www6s/scripts # export PYTHONPATH=/a/www/ietf-datatracker/web/
core3:/a/www/www6s/scripts # python -m ietf.idindex.generate_all_id2_txt
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/runpy.py", line 95, in run_module
    filename, loader, alter_sys)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/runpy.py", line 52, in _run_module_code
    mod_name, mod_fname, mod_loader)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/runpy.py", line 32, in _run_code
    exec code in run_globals
  File "/a/www/ietf-datatracker/3.04/ietf/idindex/generate_all_id2_txt.py", line 38, in <module>
    print all_id2_txt().encode('utf-8'),
  File "/a/www/ietf-datatracker/web/ietf/idindex/views.py", line 134, in all_id2_txt
    data = "\n".join([all_id2_entry(id) for id in all_ids])
  File "/a/www/ietf-datatracker/web/ietf/idindex/views.py", line 94, in all_id2_entry
    area = id.idinternal.area_acronym
  File "/a/www/ietf-datatracker/web/django/db/models/fields/related.py", line 257, in __get__
    rel_obj = QuerySet(self.field.rel.to).get(**params)
  File "/a/www/ietf-datatracker/web/django/db/models/query.py", line 305, in get
    % self.model._meta.object_name)
ietf.idtracker.models.DoesNotExist: Area matching query does not exist.
core3:/a/www/www6s/scripts # 

Hope this helps?

Glen

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:52:29 +0200

Hi Glen, Lars,

> The script is running every hour, and the other files appear to be populating,

<snip stacktrace>

> Hope this helps?

Yes, that gives me something to work with.  Thanks!

Best,

	Henrik