Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Tools Call 9 June

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:41:18 -0400

All;

A reminder of today's rescheduled Tools call at 11:00 AM EDT (UTC-4).   
WebEx details below.

Draft Agenda

1.  Bash the Agenda

2.  Database Redesign

3.  IT Work Update

4.  WG & Author Front End Specs - status

5.  Mission Critical Tools Transfer to Secretariat

6.  Maastricht Codesprint

7. Other Business
	CafePress

Ray

Topic: Tools Cmte
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 961 456 095
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134313042&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This  
meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134313042&UID=0&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=134313042&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:961 456 095

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-703-652-9534

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft  
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134313042&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Qmw3ZR/GaHFBL1khymHqUqm0LRef6Ot-J6DnDRxlqN0=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files  
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in  
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on  
your computer by going to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.

---

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:59:44 -0700

I'm trying to join the meeting, but it's telling me the access code is invalid.

Glen

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:00:49 -0700

> I'm trying to join the meeting, but it's telling me the access code is invalid.

Try again.

Bob

> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:01:56 -0700

> Access code:961 456 095

I'm in now, thanks.

Glen