Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] AGENDA 15 Jan

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:54:47 -0500

All

Here's the draft agenda for Friday's call.  We can bash it at the  
beginning of the call if changes are desired.  WebEx details below.
Call is at 11:00 am EST

Ray

Draft Agenda

1. Bash the Agenda

2.  Database Redesign

3.  IDIQ RFP

4.  WG & Author Front End Specs RFP

5.  Secretariat Tools for Redesigned DB: Task Orders

6.  Mission Critical Tools Xfer to Secretariat

7.  RFC Production Center and RFC Publisher to AMS Transition Update

8.  Conte Update

9.  Anaheim Code Sprint

10.  Other Business

++++++++++++

Ray Pelletier invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: Tools Cmte
Date: Friday, January 15, 2010
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 969 933 936
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131341577&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a  
password.)
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131341577&UID=0&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=131341577&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:969 933 936

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-703-652-9534

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft  
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131341577&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=bEkZ4gzoqPbt7IAjEEiDvktCwHN9jGUAb/UVUJl4zzY=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files  
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in  
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on  
your computer by going to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.