Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] New Call Schedule

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:41:16 -0500

All;

Thanks for completing the Doodle poll.

Future calls, beginning this Friday 11 Dec, will begin at 11:00 AM EST.

Russ will be sending out WebEx details for Friday's call.

Thanks

Ray

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:51:16 -0500

Topic: Tools Call

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

Meeting Number: 969 431 424

Meeting Password: tools

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130723272&UID=0&PW=NMGY3ZWZlMTQ4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

2. Enter your name and email address.

3. Enter the meeting password: tools

4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130723272&UID=0&PW=NMGY3ZWZlMTQ4&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the audio conference only

-------------------------------------------------------

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300

Global call-in numbers:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=130723272&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:

http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:969 431 424

-------------------------------------------------------

For assistance

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

[email-masked]

1-703-435-1775

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130723272&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=pRoNFTKg18E1hOttrbrDRjHsX9fo/UUhcSURVWxPLVI=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx

http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do
not join the session.

At 10:41 AM 12/7/2009, Ray Pelletier wrote:

All;

Future calls, beginning this Friday 11 Dec, will begin at 11:00 AM
EST.

Thanks

Ray

_______________________________________________

TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development