Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Meeting reminder: IETF Tools

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:51:53 -0400

You are scheduled to host this online meeting.

Topic: IETF Tools

Date: Friday, October 9, 2009

Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Meeting Number: 961 196 699

Meeting Password: django

Host Key: 811930

-------------------------------------------------------

To start the online meeting

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=129497322

2. Log in to your account.

3. Click "Start Now".

4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------

Audio conference information

-------------------------------------------------------

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300

Global call-in numbers:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=129497322&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:

http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:961 196 699

To check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal
Communications Format (UCF), click the following link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com