Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Code Sprint Assignments: No Call Friday

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:40:34 -0500

All;
There will be no call on Friday 14 Dec.

Individual and Corporate Code Sprint Assignement and Licenses were 
proposed for the Vancouver Code Sprint.  There was feedback that these 
were not adequate.

They are attached for a discussion of their merits with a view to 
engaging and guiding Jorge in their iteration.

Calls will return on January 11th

Ray
_______________________________________________
TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:24:15 -0500

If we are going to have a Code Sprint in Philly, we need to figure 
this paperwork out.

At 04:40 PM 12/13/2007, Ray Pelletier wrote:
>proposed for the Vancouver Code Sprint.  There was feedback that 
>these were not adequate.
>