Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Non-Profit OSL 3.0 Adopted

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:38:46 -0400

All;

The Trustees of the IETF Trust adopted the Non-Profit OSL 3.0 on 20 
September 2007.

I have asked Wilmer Hale to review the issues raised concerning 
implementation and contributions by individuals and corporations, for 
profit and non-profit, and provide guidelines and appropriate and 
necessary assignments or other documents.

A goal is to make the phase 1 Python conversion tools available.  We 
need to embed those tools with appropriate references to the license. 

It has been suggested that the authors of the converted tools embed that 
reference, meaning NSS authors, Henrik and Bill. 

Lastly we want to place the tools at an appropriate site and I will 
investigate the use of SourceForge for that purpose.

I'd like to get those tools on Source forge by 15 October.

Comments?

Ray

_______________________________________________
TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development