Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Call with Larry Rosen

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:38:28 +0200

Hi,

I just finished talking with Larry Rosen about the background for our
license discussions, why we have looked at OSL (the coverage of service
based on the software as a form of distribution) and our concerns regarding
paragraph 7 of OSL in particular, and he would be happy to come to Chicago
and discuss this with us providing we could cover his travel-related
expenses.  He is not convinced that it would be a good idea to eliminate
the Warranty of Provenance clause, but would be happy to speak to us about
the clause and ways forward.

He is available for Thursday, the 26th; he would fly in on the 25th and fly
out on the 26th if we agree to set this up.

Ray, it would be good if you could confirm directly to Larry
([email-masked]) that we will cover the travel-related expenses,
which I think we said on the previous TMC call would be OK.

Jorge, Larry said he might contact you directly also, in preparation
for this, if that is OK.

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:25:51 +0000

Henrik,
That works for me concerning travel costs. Not sure for Jorge though for the date. 
Ray
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:38:28 
To:[email-masked]
Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Call with Larry Rosen

Hi,

	Henrik