Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] [Fwd: Updated "Proposal and Tools-Development Management Tool"]

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:02:23 -0400

FYI
Ray

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Updated "Proposal and Tools-Development Management Tool"
Date: 	Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:42:24 -0400
From: 	Fuller, Barbara <[email-masked]>
To: 	Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Lindberg, Jon <[email-masked]>, Lee, Michael 
<[email-masked]>, Vezza, Amy <[email-masked]>, Ginsburg, 
Christine <[email-masked]>

Hi Ray:

Attached is an updated version of the "Proposal and Tools-Development
Management Tool."  In this version, as in previous versions, the
"Proposed Tools" are listed on the first sheet in the workbook, and each
of the "Tools in Progress" is listed on a separate sheet.

As we discussed at our meeting with Russ on Tuesday, the Secretariat's
first priority is the porting of access-controlled tools to Python.
Therefore, I have revised the "Proposed Tools" work sheet accordingly.

My understanding is that the Secretariat is expected to be working on
five tools-related projects at this time:

1. Porting of publicly available tools from Perl to Python
2. Porting of controlled access tools from Perl to Python
3. Addressing comments from testers on the Internet Draft Submission
Tool
4. Preparing a proposal for the front-end extensions to the I-D Tracker
5. Updating the proposal for the Enhancements to the Liaison Statement
Management Tool (to reflect development in Python)
5. Updating the proposal for the Working Group Management Tool: Part 1
(to reflect development in Python)

The first and third projects are "Tools in Progress."  Therefore each
project is listed on a separate sheet in the work book.  Please note
that the sheet for "Porting of publicly available tools from Perl to
Python" includes only the portion of the project for which NSS is
currently responsible.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions about this
report.

Best Regards

Barbara

_______________________________________________
TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development