Subject: Re: [Techspec] publication times & stable identifiers

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:33:34 -0700

Leslie, all, 

If people look at Figure 1 to think about what the timeframe
from approval to publication means now, note that it needs
a correction, because it currently shows IANA review during
the Post-WG, Pre-approval, but it accidentally omitted the 
IANA actions during Post-Approval (by accident).

Leslie wrote: 

1/ Requirement on time from approval to publication

Current text:

	Req-5 Published document at a predictable time after approval

Discussion on list:

	Bert: 1-2 weeks
	Stephen:  doable in 2 weeks, 3 max, at 3GPP *with* dedicated
	  WG secretaries to pursue the document

_______________________________________________
Techspec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/techspec