Subject: [tcpPrague] Paced Chirping for a fast slow-start with tiny queue

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:36:17 -0400

ICCRG, TCP Prague list,

Joakim Misund and I have been working on the 'TCP Prague requirements' 
to improve the acceleration of DCTCP. without losing its tiny queue.

The solution we've come up with seems applicable to general Internet 
usage, not just DCTCP / TCP Prague, cos it's solely delay-based.

Joakim has open-sourced his code, so you can all try it / build on it / 
bash it.

Here's the slides we shall be presenting in ICCRG in a few hours:
https://riteproject.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/1807paced-chirps.pdf
Joakim's Master's Thesis:
https://riteproject.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/misundjoakimmastersthesissubmitted180515.pdf
Source code over Linux v4.13 kernel
     https://github.com/JoakimMisund/PacedChirping

All are available via respectively:
     https://riteproject.eu/dctth/#presentations
     https://riteproject.eu/dctth/#papers
     https://riteproject.eu/dctth/#code

Bob

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/