Subject: Generous salary based on experience, benefits, and relocation.

From: Winifred Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:17:56 +0300

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

Electricians are required to be on-call once a month or more as needed.
Relocation to be considered only for the correct candidate. A Company
located North of Houston, Texas, has an immediate need for a Senior
Packaging Designer having experience package electronic and electrical
equipment.

Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations.
What are your salary requirements?

com Mechanical Engineers - Project Solutions Engineering, Inc.

com Mechanical Engineers - Project Solutions Engineering, Inc. Knowledge
of refinery utility and infrastructure systems along with proven Project
Engineering or Management on small to medium capital projects required.

Can you pass a rigorous background and drug screening test?

Relocation is available for the right candidate.

Do you have a BS degree in engineering?
Successful candidate will be self managed, high energy, computer
literate, willing to travel and have well developed interpersonal
skills, both written and verbal. Please describe your educational
background including degrees earned, certificates, etc.

or other advanced degree is preferred.
Maintain ongoing communications with internal and external customers and
provide continuous communications regarding manufacturing key measures.
When are you available? What languages do you speak? Have you worked for
an O.

Detail service-oriented or data processing experience.
What is current salary? In addition to your electrical skills, please
discuss your mechanical ability. , as well as analytical expertise
evaluating seafloor failure in the form of debris flows, turbidity
currents, liquefaction, etc. The ability to negotiate with suppliers,
attorneys, consultants, and others and a working knowledge of mine
permit application processes is needed.

Company offers excellent benefits.

Process Industry experience is preferred. M as a Requisition Engineer in
the Turbine-Generator manufacturing Industry? Your information should
include project type, revenue spends, and time to complete.
Relocation is available and salary commensurate with experience.

Which location would you prefer?

What is your depth of knowledge regarding MSHA? To be considered you
must be able to show diversified experience in the surface coal mining
industry and contract administration. Degree preferred but will consider
experienced professionals with planning skills, without degrees.

Client is actively searching.

Do you have experience with piping or pumping systems? Experience with
Microsoft Office product suite is required. Oversee the preparation of
financial forecasts and other management information for the
organization.

A Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required. What project software
have you worked with?

Do you have rotating  equipment  experience or Gas  turbine  testing, 
packaging,  commissioning,  or  applications  experience? Where do you
currently reside? What type of degree do you have?
Immediate Need- Electrical Engineers Searching for Electrical Engineers
with Gas Turbine Packaging experience for power generation.

Any power plant accounting experience is a plus.