Subject: This file is usually updated about every two minutes.

From: Mahoney O. Becky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:51:21 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WILL GRADUALLY GIVE WAY TO PARTLY CLOUDY SKIES THIS
EVENING OVER NORTHEAST PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND.
DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE INTO WATER COVERED ROADWAYS.
PATCHY FOG WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.
THE STEESE HIGHWAY FROM TWELVE MILE SUMMIT TO FOX WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE
RAIN SHOWERS.
AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING.
IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING.

MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY. THERE WILL BE A FEW THUNDER STORMS.

THE SHOWERS AND STORMS ARE GRADUALLY WEAKENING

THE PRIMARY HAZARD WILL BE CONTINUED HEAVY RAINFALL OF AN ADDITIONAL ONE
TO TWO INCHES IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO
PERSIST OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY.

STRONGEST WINDS NEAR LYNN CANAL.

THE RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO DECREASE IN COVERAGE AND WEAKEN
OVERNIGHT.

LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH
LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT. GREEN AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES. STRONGEST
WINDS NEAR LYNN CANAL. This file is usually updated about every two
minutes. AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH
OF NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING. THE LOW CLOUD DECK AND AREAS OF
FOG ALONG THE COAST LINE WILL CREEP WESTWARD AND SLIGHTLY SOUTHWARD
THROUGH THE EVENING.
THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A SAFE CROSSING.
THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A SAFE CROSSING.
STRONGEST WINDS NEAR LYNN CANAL.
RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE UP TO ONE QUARTER OF AN INCH.

IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING. LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO PERSIST
OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS TO CONTINUE PUSHING IN FROM
THE EAST. THE RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO DECREASE IN COVERAGE AND
WEAKEN OVERNIGHT. GREEN AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES.
STRONGEST WINDS NEAR LYNN CANAL. THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A
SAFE CROSSING.

MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY.

THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A SAFE CROSSING. THE STEESE HIGHWAY
FROM TWELVE MILE SUMMIT TO FOX WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE RAIN SHOWERS. THE
FOG WILL BE MOST DENSE IN LOW LYING AREAS AND NEAR BODIES OF WATER.
AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING.

AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING. PATCHY FOG WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.