Subject: ordeal

From: Sylvia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:11:48 +0200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

PARTLY TO MOSTLY CLOUDY THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING WITH A CHANCE OF FOG
MOVING ONSHORE AND REDUCING VISIBILITY. THROUGH EARLY MORNING. THROUGH
EARLY MORNING.

AREAS OF FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO ONE MILE OR LESS AT TIMES. CLOUDY
SKIES WILL PREVAIL THROUGH EARLY MONDAY MORNING.
LOOK FOR CLOUDY SKIES WITH A CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE. LOOK FOR
CLOUDY SKIES WITH A CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE. CLOUDY SKIES WILL
PREVAIL THROUGH EARLY MONDAY MORNING.
This file is usually updated about every two minutes. ALONG WITH
ISOLATED RAIN SHOWERS AND AREAS OF FOG THROUGH THOMPSON PASS. PARTLY
CLOUDY ON THE EASTERN SIDE OF BARANOF ISLAND AND IN CHATHAM STRAIT.

MOST SECTIONS WILL REMAIN DRY.

THROUGH EARLY MORNING.

EXPECT PATCHY FOG TO DEVELOP ESPECIALLY IN LOW LYING AREAS AND LOCAL
VALLEYS. This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
AREAS OF FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO ONE MILE OR LESS AT TIMES.

AREAS OF FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO ONE MILE OR LESS AT TIMES. This same
information is available in other file formats including the XML based
RSS and CAP formats. EXPECT PATCHY FOG TO DEVELOP ESPECIALLY IN LOW
LYING AREAS AND LOCAL VALLEYS. THROUGH EARLY MORNING. PARTLY TO MOSTLY
CLOUDY THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING WITH A CHANCE OF FOG MOVING ONSHORE AND
REDUCING VISIBILITY. PARTLY CLOUDY ON THE EASTERN SIDE OF BARANOF ISLAND
AND IN CHATHAM STRAIT. AREAS OF FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO ONE MILE OR
LESS AT TIMES. EXPECT PATCHY FOG TO DEVELOP ESPECIALLY IN LOW LYING
AREAS AND LOCAL VALLEYS.
MOST SECTIONS WILL REMAIN DRY.

PARTLY TO MOSTLY CLOUDY THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING WITH A CHANCE OF FOG
MOVING ONSHORE AND REDUCING VISIBILITY. This same information is
available in other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP
formats.

CLOUDY SKIES WILL PREVAIL THROUGH EARLY MONDAY MORNING.

THROUGH EARLY MORNING.

PARTLY TO MOSTLY CLOUDY THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING WITH A CHANCE OF FOG
MOVING ONSHORE AND REDUCING VISIBILITY. This file is usually updated
about every two minutes. MOST SECTIONS WILL REMAIN DRY. PARTLY CLOUDY ON
THE EASTERN SIDE OF BARANOF ISLAND AND IN CHATHAM STRAIT.
CLOUDY SKIES WILL PREVAIL THROUGH EARLY MONDAY MORNING.

MOST SECTIONS WILL REMAIN

A FEW ISOLATED SHOWERS HAVE DEVELOPED ACROSS THE AREA EARLY THIS
MORNING.

ESPECIALLY NEAR THE SUMMIT.
LOOK FOR CLOUDY SKIES WITH A CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE. ESPECIALLY
NEAR THE SUMMIT. ESPECIALLY NEAR THE SUMMIT. This same information is
available in other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP
formats.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TAPERING OFF
OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. ALONG WITH ISOLATED RAIN SHOWERS AND
AREAS OF FOG THROUGH THOMPSON PASS.
A FEW ISOLATED SHOWERS HAVE DEVELOPED ACROSS THE AREA EARLY THIS
MORNING. This file is usually updated about every two minutes.