Subject: WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER

From: lottery board <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:32:16 -0400

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK. 
22 Garden Close,, London

We are notifying you on our Online Draw held on 18/05/07 where your
 Email won you a total sum of Â£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) in our Online
 Lottery Draw with Ticket No: 20511465463-7644, File No:2113-05, Lucky
 No: 887-13-865-37-10-83 Bonus No:41, The selection process was carried
 out through random selection in our computerized email selection
 system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which
 you were selected.
The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To
 begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary
 claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your
 prize.

Dr.  Tom Brodie
Phone: +447011128252
Email: [email-masked]
(1) FULL NAME 
(2) FULL ADDRESS 
(3) NATIONALITY 
(4) AGE 
(5) OCCUPATION 
(6 )TELEPHONE NUMBER 
(7) SEX 
(8) TOTAL AMOUNT WON 

Congratulation!!!!!!!!! 
Sincerely, 
Cecilia Woods Mrs
for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.