Subject: YOUR EMAIL WON!!!

From: POWER LINE INTERNATIONAL <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 8:13:06 -0400

Power Line Online Lottery
From the Desk of the Cyber Analyst
1/3 Thormanby road, Queens Boulevard,
London,United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

Congratulations!! you have just won yourself the sum of'ONE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND 
GBP' in the satellitesoftwareemail lottery conducted by POWER LINE INTERNATIONAL in which 
e-mailaddresses are picked randomly by software powered by the Internet. Youremail address was 
amongst those chosen in this quarter and you are to contact our Financial Controller with the information below for Clearance.

Financial controller:
Mr. Rooks Wagner
Email: [email-masked]
Phone;+447024091784

Our financial controller will immediately commence the process tofacilitate the release of your 
funds as soon as youcontact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning 
information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever 
manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid 
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.You are to therefore 
forward the following details to enable him clear your file for immediate payment:

1. Full Names: _______________________

2. Address: __________________________

3. Age: _____________________________

4. Sex: ______________________________

5. Marital Status: _____________________

6. Occupation: ________________________

7. Phone numbers: ______________________

8. Fax number: ________________________

9. Country: ___________________________

Yours faithfully,
MRS: IRENE REBELLO
POWER LINE CYBER ANALYST