Subject: falsification

From: Benny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 03:06:00 +0000

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

The Willesees  called the stray Michael, and have gone out of their way
to make him feel one  of the family.
But some analysts now maintain this is the best rather than the worse
case scenario, painting a picture of a nightmarish alternative horrible
to contemplate. Bush said ominously in his own less subtle statement
that he likes his counterpart.

During the few centuries of its rise to global ascendancy the United
States has been slowly and surely accumulating adversaries with an
unperturbed air of brash confidence.

For many SBS viewers, this is far from the truth.
Musharraf expressed shock and disappointment  at the publication of
caricatures of Mohammed in Europe and the United States.

Above all, the experience is one of humiliation.

Together with North Korea a handful of nations are exploiting newfound
weakness and divisions between America and its allies.
East Timorese people confronted by barbarian troops are urged to adopt a
temporarily respectful and deferential pose in order to avoid overtly
challenging the khaki-clad Aussie thugs. Where they are not occupied,
the foreign troops take to the locals with fists and sticks, attempting
to bodily beat the defiance out of them. ' Transcript of ABC Stateline
Tasmania report on the upcoming State election .

In Damascus diplomats remain sheltered in buildings that house the
consulates of the Dutch, the Finnish, and Western Samoans. And he went
on in a familiar tone of vacuous menace to describe Pakistan's
precariously poised despot as 'a good fellow, who understands that
moderation is an important part of a hopeful future.

But a resolution to the problematic conundrum was found, with another
yankee autocue-trained professional presenting news reports on the
injuries sustained by Woodruff and an ABC cameraman. Mr Howard had to
identify each one by appearance and taste.
I have never used those words Mr Speaker and I never would use those
words. He was slapped again, once on each cheek. Several of al-Zarqawi's
aides were killed in the sortie, including Sheik Abdul Rahman, the al
Qa'eda leader's spiritual advisor. But if that's what it takes to
preserve our way of life and utterly destroy those who hate freedom,
then it will have been worth it, no matter how few of us remain
standing. 'This isn't like Iraq where we could just knock up a dossier
proving the regime has, say, a nuclear weapons program. ' The impasse
was broken yesterday by a coincidence of events that permitted
authorities on both sides of the Indian Ocean to seek a solution with
renewed impetus.
During the few centuries of its rise to global ascendancy the United
States has been slowly and surely accumulating adversaries with an
unperturbed air of brash confidence.

'Howard is sweating, no question,' opined Parliament cafe attendant
Donna Worrall.

Brown excuses SBS with the usual claims about the necessity of obtaining
revenue from rapacious, inhuman corporate interests by selling airtime
for the broadcasting of their repugnant messages.

But now things have changed. Institutional investors and money-men are
now keenly reinvesting in companies likely to see significant profits
from the production of the new-style vaccine for the deadly disease.
' But Federal Health Minister and Howard confidante Tony Abbott denies
there are ructions in Government circles.

' Transcript of ABC Stateline Tasmania report on the upcoming State
election .

And he went on in a familiar tone of vacuous menace to describe
Pakistan's precariously poised despot as 'a good fellow, who understands
that moderation is an important part of a hopeful future.
Some ADF officers and infantry have been more vocal in their critique of
the Australians' military attire.