Subject: Vacansy for you

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:06:54 -0100

A Finnish design and production corporation specialized in the stone
industry, which utilizes the ability rich in tradition with new
technology offers vacancies in Trading Management as a consequence of
the trading market expansion.

Here are our requirements to candidate who would like to apply for 
this vacancy :

- High communication skills. Ability to work with people face-to-face,
  telephone conversation, business correspondence etc.

- analytical and organizational skills- basic knowledge of trading
  management

- access to the Internet

- knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word.

- age 21 +

APPLICATION FORM:
1. Your full name:
2. Your country:
3. Your full address.
4. Your mobile contact phone:
5. Your home contact phone:
6. Your contact email:

Please send your CV`s to: [email-masked] 

-------------------------------
Yours faithfully,
Jarmo Rasanen