Subject: WILL AND TESTAMENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:05:13 -0400

WILL AND TESTAMENT 
Dear beneficiary 
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate 
of Late Engr.John Ferguson ; I once again try to notify you as my 
earlier letter was returned undelivered. 
I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email 
address stated on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr.John 
Ferguson 
made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of 
Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$7,100.000.00 ) to you 
in 
the codicil and last testament to his WILL. 
Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in 
the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous 
friends abroad who wished you good. Engr.John Ferguson until his death 
was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic 
& 
Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to be 
involved in charitable projects. His great philanthropy earned him 
numerous awards during his life time. 
Late Engr.John Ferguson died on the 13th day of December, 2004 at 
the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. 
According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities 
and to help the poor and the needy in our society. 
Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back 
to me 
as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. 
I hope to hear from you in no distant time. 
Yours in Service, 
Barrister Christopher Motley ESQ 
 
EMAIL:[email-masked] 
________________________________________________________________________
Check out the new free AOL Email -- 2GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.