Subject: Marsey Winning Notice @ Free Lotto

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:33:59 -0400

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 
£475,318(GBP) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. held on 
the 23rd of june. 2007 in Uk.The selection process was carried out 
through random selection in our computerized email selection 
system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn 
from which you were selected.

The Irish National Lottery is approved by the Uk Gaming Board. In other 
to claim your won Amount £475,318(GBP) prize from the lottery 
board you are required to contact our Claims Agent here in the UK with 
the details below:

Name Of Claims Agent: MRS. LEILA GREEN
Email address :[email-masked]

Yours faithfully,
SIR. ALAN CLARKSON
Phone +447035902942
     Fax :+4470757077.
Online coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.