Subject: mortifying

From: Ik Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 04:25:10 +0200

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Physical therapy and drugs are used to ease muscular problems, but there
is no way to reverse permanent polio paralysis.

There is also evidence to show that people with asthma can experience a
significant decline in lung function when exposed.

As a result they're often at increased risk of medical and developmental
problems. The first signs of pasteurellosis can occur a few hours after
infection, and include pain, redness and swelling around the area of the
infection. How is polio treated? However, levodopa therapy is associated
with a number of side effects, paticularly when used in the long-term.
The term personality disorder covers a wide range of illness, including
obsessive compulsive disorder and paranoia. "It is like a psychic time
machine," he says. SSRIs have potential benefits:  People who take SSRIs
usually need just one dose per day.

However, the condition can also be caused by viruses, fungi, parasites
and noxious chemicals. The Global Information Networks In Education
project says children of different ages will respond differently to
traumatic events.

Although PSP in itself is not fatal, the disease does get progressively
worse, and patients often die from complications such as pneumonia and
choking on food. What is the long-term outlook?

Both have been shown to reduce symptoms in some patients. She advises:
"If people are experiencing problems then a good route to try and access
help is via the NHS, via their GP and a referral to psychiatric and
psychological services.

The cause is unknown, but scientists say there are several reasons why
the brain would degenerate in such a way.
"Therapists have to avoid both over-commitment and detachment. In
addition, they may be less able to cope with infections or other
illnesses.

Antisocial or severe personality disorder is generally taken to be
behaviour which shows "a gross disparity between behaviour and
prevailing social norms".
Left untreated, the plague bacteria invade the bloodstream and spread
throughout the body, causing a severe and often fatal infection.

"They are frequently, but not always, associated with various degrees of
subjective distress and problems in social functioning and performance.
Dr Matthew Freidman, of the US Department for Veteran Affairs, says the
experience is like living through the original event a second time.
These include: dopamine agonists, COMT inhibitors and growth factors.
BBC News Online examines the risks associated with a premature birth.

The WHO defines personality disorder as: "Deeply ingrained and enduring
behaviour patterns, manifesting themselves as inflexible responses to a
broad range of personal and social situations.

This leads to feelings of isolation and a sense of losing control -
patients sometimes turn to alcohol or other drugs as they attempt to get
rid of the memories. Other therapists, it says, feel it is not so
important to relive and deal with the traumatic memory itself as to cope
with present symptoms and problems. The first signs of pasteurellosis
can occur a few hours after infection, and include pain, redness and
swelling around the area of the infection. More extensive paralysis,
resulting in quadriplegia, is rarer. They are also at higher risk of
developing difficulties with their breathing because their lungs are
underdeveloped.

The cause is unknown, but scientists say there are several reasons why
the brain would degenerate in such a way.

There is no single cure for PMS.

Is Black Death the same thing? Other key symptoms include falls -
usually backwards - and the inability to control movement paired with
problems breathing, speaking and swallowing.
What is passive smoking? However, it remains a threat in a handful of
countries. Most people infected by the virus show no signs of ill
health. This causes a yellow discoloration of the skin and the whites of
the eyes, and is usually mild, and easily treatable. Although PSP in
itself is not fatal, the disease does get progressively worse, and
patients often die from complications such as pneumonia and choking on
food. However, the jury is still out on the risk of consuming many
pesticides on a long-term basis.
The virus also lives in the faeces of infected people, in some cases
even those who have been vaccinated against the disease, and can spread
quickly in areas where sewerage or sanitation is poor. Ms Margaret
Searle is a clinical psychologist who for more than ten years has helped
military personnel overcome the condition. Other hotspots are Niger,
Afghanistan and Egypt.
Immuno-suppressed people are at greater risk of serious complications,
as with any infection, so should seek medical advice immediately.
Whether or not passive smoking can trigger new cases of asthma is a
hotly debated issue. "They represent either extreme or significant
deviations from the way the average individual or a given culture
perceives, thinks, feels and particularly relates to others.