Subject: "Many of you have reached out to iTunes to find out how you can make your songs available higher quality and DRM-free.

From: "Roe Rodney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:40:30 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

Making ice cream: Martha Stewart vs.
Now we're ParentDish. "Nintendo President Satoru Iwata also admitted
that the company has not been able to properly foresee demand.
Nintendo is slightly less secretive about it's other hot-selling
console, however, boasting that it's now churning out 2.
That would let me get rid of my PC.
Yea, it may be fun for a couple of hours at first, but then you get over
it.
OMG did I just sound like Ken?
Anyone taking bets on when these things will actually be widely
available? And the controller does not work well.
We would hope that labels would also have the option to ban DRM
altogether, even on 99 cent songs, but it seems unlikely at this point.
Lets face it, just about EVERYBODY who has given the wii a chance has
said that the motion controls have made most games on it amazing almost
by itself. I don't even own a next-gen console.
Japanese people are good at marketing shitty products towards little
kids, just like they did with (chin)pokemon.
" Of course, they aren't sayin' exactly how much they'll be increasing
production by, nor are they willing to disclose what the current monthly
production capacity is. It's technology that does.
It's like a remote that only lights up the applicable buttons when any
mode is selected, but it's a more tangible version.
Shelby and Ford to produce GT500 Super Snake coupesFiore designs to hit
the blockVIDEO: So that's what it looks like!
Yea, it may be fun for a couple of hours at first, but then you get over
it. Reply Lowest RankedMr.
" as opposed to "Your device is everything we'd want without any excess
clutter, and it is therefore an elegantly simple solution.
I way to connect the PS3 media files to the LINUX side of things could
help out lots also. - Pricetag of course. Sure enough, O2's Germany
webstore proudly displays the dashing mobile, lists the specs that
you've already memorized, and mentions that it now includes a
two-megapixel camera to boot.
Update: It seems a few lucky folks are still able to see the phone
listed as in stock. Damn, that thing is large. USB 3 Ethernet, USB co
processors, USB hard drives.