From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:27:10 -0400 (EDT)

Mr Peter  Zak.
Spain.

PRIVATE AND URGENT

I am contacting you on business transfer of a hugh sum of money from a 
deceased account, Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make 
any one apprehensive and worried but I am assuring you that all will be well at
the end of the day. We decided to contact you due to the urgency of 
this transaction.

PROPOSITION:
I am the account officer of a foreign customer. While he banked with us,
I oversaw his accounts and other official/financial obligations as my office 
demanded being his accounts officer.Unfortunately, he died in the plane crash 
of 31 October, 1999 on board the Egyptian Airline 990 alonside other passengers.
He had a closing balance of US$18,500,000 Eighteen million five  hundred thousand united 
states dollars in the account.While he was alive, none of his family members was ever 
known to me other than his immediate nuclear family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin 
or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund 
from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as 
indicated in our banking guidelines.

Having made a very frantic and exhaustive search for any family member that would
lay claim to this fund, I decided to take my chance with you.I now seek your permission
to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased as I have all documentations including his 
certified Death Certificate that will facilitate your stand as next of kin.I also have 
secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any member of the deceased family 
to become beneficiary of this fund. 

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual  business endeavour 
by furnishing me with the following:

          Beneficiary name and address

          Direct Telephone and fax numbers

These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and file your name in all
the forms and other vital documents as next of kin which before now was left blank by the deceased
upon opening of the account eigth years ago. Upon your reply, I will file for the release of the funds
in your name.Be assured that if you are serious and follow my lead religiously, then this funds 
will be released to you within a seven-working-day with all approvals given. We shall be
compensating you with a million dollars on final conclusion of this transaction, while the rest
shall be for us. 

If this proposal is acceptable by you do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you.

I await your urgent mail.

Regards.

Peter Zak.