Subject: Infocom 2003 Call For Tutorials

From: Alaa Youssef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:11:58 -0400

Dear Colleague,

Please accept my apology if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
---------------

INFOCOM 2003 -- Call For Tutorial Proposals

The 22nd Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications
Societies

Tutorial Proposal Deadline: September 30, 2002
Conference dates:           April 1-3, 2003

We are pleased to accept proposals for tutorial presentations at IEEE
Infocom 2003 in San Francisco. Infocom draws a diverse and large audience
each year and is the premier networking conference of the IEEE. Past
tutorial authors include some of the most outstanding researchers and
industry leaders in the fields of networking and security.

Potential instructors are requested to submit a tutorial proposal of at
most 3 pages, including a biographical sketch, tutorial abstract, and
tutorial outline to the Tutorial Co-Chairs, Brian Neil Levine
[[email-masked]] and Christophe Diot [[email-masked]]. Deadline
for accepting Tutorial proposals is a hard deadline of September 30, 2002.

Evaluation of proposals will be based on the expertise and experience of
the instructors, and on the relevance and timeliness of the subject
matter. Authors are encouraged to reviews abstracts of tutorials from last
infocom to gain an idea of scope and level of expertise we desire. Please
keep in mind, our goal is to offer the most up-to-date, relevant, and
interesting array of topics possible.