Subject: Save Time and Money With Our Business Management Suite

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:46:37 0200

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Business Management Suite

Get it Today for FREE!

Pay Only Shipping & Handling

This suite of 4 products includes:

McAfee VirusScan 6.02 -- Protect your PC against the growing threat of viruses
with a six month subscription of McAfee VirusScan 6.02

MyDeluxeInvoices & Estimates -- Create invoices, estimates and statements

My DeluxeMailList & AddressBook -- Manage your mail list & save on postage

MyDataBase -- Easily enter, organize and report information

A $180 Combined Retail Value!

ORDER NOW

[order]507282ioom[/order

Click Here for MORE INFO

http://mailer.irewards.com/landing.php?st=tcc&l=landing/507282&ca=2002-08-15_tcc

This offer is limited to stock on hand, so hurry before they're gone!

The software programs in this offer may not be on individual CD-ROMs. Our
products are usually shipped in an attractive,

sturdy plastic storage case instead of retail boxes or jewel cases. Product
pictures shown are for display purposes only.

You have received this message because you signed up to receive offers from
www.trilithon.com or one of our carefully

selected marketing partners. We are committed to delivering a highly rewarding
shopping experience with offers on the products

and services that interest you most. If you wish to unsubscribe please send an
email to tcc-unsubscribe-info=[email-masked] or simply reply to
this email.

Content-Type: text/html

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>

<head>

<title></title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

</head>

www.trilithon.com

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" link="#FF0000" vlink="#FF0000" alink="#FF0000">

<table width="580" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" align="center"
height="361" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<tr>

<td align="center">

<table width="570" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">

<tr>

<td colspan="2" align="center"><b><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="6" color="#000099">Business

Management Suite</font></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><img src="http://www.free-irewards.com/images/clearpixel.gif"
width="10" height="8"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top" align="center" width="235"><a href="http://mailer.irewards.com/?sku=608762&st=tcc&ca=2002-08-13_tcc"><img
src="http://www.free-irewards.com/images/business_management_suite2.gif" width="238"
height="139" border=0></a></td>

<td nowrap align="center" width="335"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="4"><b><font size="5">Get

it Today for </font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6"
color="#FF0000">FREE!</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="6" color="#CC0000"><br>

</font>Pay Only Shipping &amp; Handling</b></font></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><img src="http://www.free-irewards.com/images/clearpixel.gif"
width="10" height="8"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" valign="top"> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3"><b>This

suite of 4 products includes:</b></font><br>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><b> <font size="3" color="#000099">McAfee

VirusScan 6.02</font></b><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="3">

-- Protect your PC against the growing threat of viruses with a six month
subscription of McAfee VirusScan 6.02</font></font><b><font size="3"
color="#000099"><br>

MyDeluxeInvoices &amp; Estimates</font></b><font size="3"> -- Create

invoices, estimates and statements<br>

<b><font color="#000099">My DeluxeMailList &amp; AddressBook</font></b>

-- Manage your mail list &amp; save on postage<br>

<b><font color="#000099">MyDataBase</font></b> -- Easily enter, organize

and report information</font></font></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center">&nbsp;</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="5"><b>A

$180 Combined Retail Value!</b></font><br>

<table width="400" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tr align="center" valign="bottom">

<td width="221"><b><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5"><a
href="http://mailer.irewards.com/?sku=608762&st=tcc&ca=2002-08-13_tcc">ORDER

NOW</a></font></b></td>

<td width="159"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3"><b>Click

Here for<br>

<font size="4"><a href="http://mailer.irewards.com/landing.php?st=tcc&l=landing/608762&ca=2002-08-13_tcc">MORE

INFO</a></font></b></font></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top" colspan="2"><img src="http://www.free-irewards.com/images/clearpixel.gif"
width="10" height="10"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top" align="center" colspan="2"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="3" color="#000099"><b>This

offer is limited to stock on hand, so hurry before they're gone!</b></font></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<p align="center"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">The
software

programs in this offer may not be on individual CD-ROMs. Our products are
usually

shipped in an attractive,<br>

sturdy plastic storage case instead of retail boxes or jewel cases. Product

pictures shown are for display purposes only.</font></p>

<p align="center"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">You have

received this message because you signed up to receive offers from
www.TheCouponConnection.com

or one of our carefully<br>

selected marketing partners. We are committed to delivering a highly rewarding

shopping experience with offers on the products<br>

and services that interest you most. If you wish to unsubscribe please <a href="http://unsub.free-irewards.com/?l=tcc&a=[email-masked]">CLICK

HERE</a> or simply reply to this email.</font></p>

<img src="http://mailer.free-irewards.com/pixel.php?store=2002-08-13_tcc">

</body>

</html>