Subject: Call for papers: QoS-IP 2003 - deadline is 2 weeks from now

From: Marco Ajmone Marsan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:14:47 +0200

APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE COPIES

            ***************************************************
            ********          CALL FOR PAPERS          ********
            ***************************************************
            *                                                 *
            *                   QoS-IP 2003                   *
            *                                                 *
            *       February 24 - 26, 2003, Milan, Italy      *
            *                                                 *
            *  http://www.tlc-networks.polito.it/QoS-IP2003/  *
            *                                                 *
            ***************************************************

The 2nd International Workshop on QoS in Multiservice IP Networks

Topics:

· Architectures for the provision of QoS guarantees in IP networks
· Adaptive and customizable QoS provision
· Network planning for QoS
· End-to-end QoS in IP networks
· Analytical and simulation models for QoS estimation
· Experimental results on QoS
· Integration of IntServ and DiffServ
· QoS multicast
· QoS in wireless/mobile IP networks
· QoS in the IP backbones of 3G wireless systems
· Reconfigurable protocols and networks
· Configuration control
· Cross-system mobility management
· IP over WDM
· Optical packet switching
· MPLS and G-MPLS

Deadlines:

· September 10th, 2002                	Electronic Paper Submission
· November 20th, 2002                	Acceptance Notification
· December 20th, 2002                	Final Version Due

Information:
http://www.tlc-networks.polito.it/QoS-IP2003/

-- 

--------------------------------------------------------------
Marco Ajmone Marsan
Dipartimento di Elettronica, Politecnico di Torino
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy
Phone: + 39 011 5644032
Fax:   + 39 011 5644099
--------------------------------------------------------------