Subject: Available; Subsidies, Grants, Loans, Financing and General help.

From: "MG Publishing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:06:00 -0400

MG PUBLISHING
4865 HWY 138,R.R 1
ST-ANDREWS WEST
ONTARIO, KOC 2A0

PRESS RELEASE

CANADIAN SUBSIDY DIRECTORY YEAR 2002 EDITION
Legal Deposit-National Library of Canada

ISBN 2-922870-02-02 (2002)
ISBN 2-922870-01-4 (2001)

M.G. Publishing is offering to the public a revised edition of the Canadian
Subsidy Directory, a guide containing more than 2800 direct and indirect
financial subsidies, grants and loans offered by government departments and
agencies, foundations, associations and organizations.  In this new 2002
edition
all programs are well described.

The Canadian Subsidy Directory is the most comprehensive tool to start up a
business, improve existent activities, set up a business plan, or obtain
assistance from experts in fields such as: Industry, transport, agriculture,
communications, municipal infrastructure, education, import-export, labor,
construction and renovation, the service sector, hi-tech industries,
research
and development, joint ventures, arts, cinema, theatre, music and recording
industry, the self employed, contests, and new talents.
Assistance from and for foundations and associations, guidance to prepare a
business plan, market surveys, computers, and much more!

The Canadian Subsidy Directory is sold $ 49.95, to obtain a copy please
call one of the following distributors:

Canadian Business Ressource Center: (250)381-4822, 8am-4pm pacific time.
Fureteur bookstore: (450)465-5597 Fax (450)465-8144 (credit card orders
only).