Subject: IFIP Communications and Multimedia Security

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:24:12 +0200 (CEST)

The sixth IFIP 
          Communications and Multimedia Security Conference 
                            (CMS 2002)

              Joint working conference IFIP TC6 and TC11

                        September 26-27, 2002
                          Portoroz, Slovenia
     
                    http://www.setcce.org/cms2002/

   ---------------------------------------------------------------
   Call for posters still open! See http://www.setcce.org/cms2002/
   ---------------------------------------------------------------

CMS 2002 is the sixth IFIP working conference on Communications and
Multimedia Security since 1995. State-of-the-art issues as well as
practical experiences and new trends in the areas will be the topics 
of interest again, as proven by preceding conferences. Its two days 
program will feature a single track with 21 full papers. Pre-conference 
tutorial on virtual private networks will also be offered.

Invited talks given by Dr. Steve Kent (BBN), Prof. Antonio Lioy
(Politecnico di Torino) and Corinna Schulze (European Commission) will
provide an insight into the latest results and challenges of
communications and multimedia security and further stimulate discussion
among participants from industry and academia.

The conference will take place in Portoroz, the beautiful Mediterranean
seaside resort in Slovenia (http://www.portoroz.si). In a walking
distance from Portoroz, there is the beautiful medieval town of Piran,
which is one of the most picturesque places in the area.

See the CMS 2002 conference Web site (http://www.setcce.org/cms2002/)
for details:
               * Preliminary Program
               * Pre-conference Tutorial
               * Registration Information
               * Call for Posters
               * Accomodation Information
               * Conference Location
               * Information on Portoroz

---------------------------------------------------------------------
   This Call for Participation has been sent to several distribution
       lists. We apologize if you receive multiple copies of it.