Subject: INFOCOM 2003 Submission Deadline Extension

From: Alaa Youssef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:49:37 -0400

[We are currently experiencing server problems on our paper submission 
system, EDAS, and have decided to extend the submission deadline for 
INFOCOM'03 by one day. The new deadline is 11:59PM EDT, July 11, 2002.]

            *************************************************
            *******       FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS     *********
            *************************************************
            *               IEEE INFOCOM 2003               *
            *   The Conference on Computer Communications   *
            *                                               *
            *    March 30 - April 3, 2003, San Francisco    *
            *                                               *
            *    The 22nd Annual Joint Conference of the    *
            *   IEEE Computer and Communications Societies  *
            *                                               *
            *       http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003        *
            *************************************************

SCOPE
=====

The major conference on computer communications and networking is
celebrating its 22nd anniversary in San Francisco, California,
during the week of March 30 - April 3, 2003. The conference will 
bring researchers and practitioners of every aspect of data
communications and networks together to present the most
up-to-date results and achievements in the field.

Original papers are invited on recent advances in computer
communications and networking. Topics of interest include,
but are not limited to, the following:

        * Ad hoc & sensor networks
        * Addressing & location management
        * Admission control
        * Cellular networks
        * Content distribution & web caching
        * Flow & congestion control
        * Multicast
        * Network applications & services
        * Network architectures
        * Network control by pricing
        * Network design & planning
        * Network management & control
        * Optical networks
        * Power control
        * Pricing & billing mechanisms
        * Quality of service
        * Queueing/performance evaluation
        * Resource allocation
        * Routing algorithms
        * Scheduling & buffer management
        * Security & denial of service
        * Switches & switching
        * Topology inference 
        * Traffic & performance measurement
        * Traffic engineering
        * Web performance
        * Wireless LANs

SCHEDULE (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
        Full paper due                   July 11, 2002
        Tutorial proposals due           September 30, 2002
        Notification of acceptance       October 25, 2002
        Final version due                December 19, 2002

CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
        Tutorials                        March 30-31, 2003
        Conference                       April 1-3, 2003

INFORMATION ON:
    * Submission instructions        * Program and registration
    * Tutorials                      * Workshops
    * Local arrangements             * Student and travel grants

    appears at http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003 

For general information please contact the Genaral Chair, Fred Bauer
([email-masked])

PROGRAM COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
===========================
Jim Roberts, France Telecom R&D, France ([email-masked])
Ness Shroff, Purdue University, USA ([email-masked])