Subject: Any test programs to test issues in RFC 2525?

From: Satish Mynam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:33:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was wondering if someone wrote or modified any existing test
pograms like ttcp or any test TCP programs to test all/some of  
the different scenarios of the problems (with the current TCP 
implementations)  as mentioned in RFC 2525?

RFC2525  Known TCP Implementation Problems
	 http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc2525.html

Also I was wondering if there is any UNIX based test tool to
do some ipv4 TCP protocol conformance testing?

Any pointers or URL or info will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Satish

---

From: Vern Paxson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:45:13 PDT

> implementations)  as mentioned in RFC 2525?

See RFC 2398.

		Vern