Subject: new dummynet page

From: Luigi Rizzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:28:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

over the last weeks I have done a lot of improvement to my
"dummynet" traffic shaper/ link emulator, and i took this
chance to clean up the web page

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/

and also build and put there a bootable floppy image which allows
people to test (and use!) it without having to install a full
FreeBSD release on their systems.

Hope you will find this useful.

	Cheers
	luigi
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Luigi RIZZO, [email-masked]  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)
  Mobile   +39-347-0373137
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------