Subject: Dear Account User!

From: "email" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 06:54:19 -1200

Dear Account User,

This message is from the Server Control Panel messaging center to you dear
e-mail account holder. Your  Account will undergo regularly
scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mail portal will
be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenance period.We shall
be carrying out service maintenance on our database and  e-mail account
center for better online services. We are deleting all unused  e-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/ possible
deactivation, please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your
email account details below for confirmation/identification because
your  Account was recently trying to logged into from a computer, mobile
device on other location you've never used before. For your protection, we
will
temporarily lock your account within 24hrs until you can review this activity
and make sure no one is trying to use your Account without your permission.

Did you log into your Account from a new device or an unusual location?

If this was not you, please log into your account by filling in the below
details from your computer and follow the instructions provided to help you
verify your account information. And block the ip of the remote computer from
logging into your account again

User Name:

Email Address:

Password:

Confirm Password:

Date Of Birth:

Thanks, for your co-operation

Web-mail Security Team
Copyright ©web-mail security team 2013. All rights reserved
Server Control Room