Subject: [spring] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 03:50:18 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some redundancy in the intro first two paragraphs.:

   This document reviews various use cases for the protection of
   services in a SPRING network.  The terminology used hereafter is in
   line with [RFC5286] and [RFC5714].

   This document reviews various use cases for the protection of
   services in a SPRING network.

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:44:21 +0100

Hi Benoit,

I took the editor role from Stefano.

Please see inline:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases/

removed the above duplicated sentence.

I will post the new revision once we close on all open items from you 
and other reviewers.

thanks,
Peter

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> spring mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring
> .
>