Subject: [spring] Fwd: Updates to draft-mirsky-bfd* drafts.

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 09:25:31 -0700

Now to the SPRING WG. Looking forward to your comments, questions.

Regards,
Greg
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Updates to draft-mirsky-bfd* drafts.
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]

Dear All,
updated versions of drafts first presented in Prague have been published:

   - BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-02>
   - Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) in Segment Routing Networks
   Using MPLS Dataplane
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-02>
   - BFD for Multipoint Networks over Point-to-Multi-Point MPLS LSP
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-02>

Also new work Clarifying Use of LSP Ping to Bootstrap BFD over MPLS LSP
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify-00> has
been published recently.

Your comments, questions, suggestions always welcome and greatly
appreciated. Looking forward to present them and discuss them in Singapore.

Regards,
Greg