Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:58:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing with MPLS data plane
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-11.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  A node
   steers a packet through a controlled set of instructions, called
   segments, by prepending the packet with an SR header.  In the MPLS
   dataplane, the SR header is instantiated through a label stack. This
   document specifies the forwarding behavior to allow instantiating SR
   over the MPLS dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/