Subject: [spring] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:28:35 +0200

Hello Working Group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-04 [1] which is considered mature 
and ready for a final working group review.

¤ Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent
version yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than
*21st of July*.
Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is 
also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Proposed 
Standard RFC.

¤ *Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution, to ensure that IPR has 
been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 
3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an Author or Contributor of
draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-04 please respond to this email 
and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

Note that, as of today, no IPR has been disclosed against this document 
or its earlier versions.

Thank you,
Martin

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution/

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:56:24 -0700

yes/support

Cheers,
Jeff

On 6/29/17, 06:28, "spring on behalf of Martin Vigoureux" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Hello Working Group,

    

    
    Thank you,
    Martin

    _______________________________________________
    spring mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring