Subject: [spring] Next steps for SPRING?

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:24:34 +0200

WG,

in the session we have opened the discussion on the future of the WG, 
putting all options on the table (recharter/close/sleep).
As a foreword, we still have few WG Documents that we need to -and will- 
push towards IESG (and a greater number that need to reach RFC status), 
but with those we'll have reached most if not all of our milestones, 
thus the question on what's next.

So, we think we have heard during the session that closing wasn't 
desired and one reason for that is to have a home to share and discuss 
deployment considerations as the technology gets deployed.
There are also a few individual documents knocking at the door, and some 
of them were presented during the session.

To reach out to everyone, we are thus asking the question on the list. 
We would like to hear from you all what the working group should be 
focussing on.

Note, the expectation is that future items should not be use-cases but 
rather be technology extensions/evolutions.

Thank you

Martin & Bruno