Subject: [smartobjectdir] Fwd: [jdev] XMPP in the "Internet of Things"

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:05:03 -0600

Perhaps of interest here...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [jdev] XMPP in the "Internet of Things"
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:03:22 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Jabber/XMPP software development list <[email-masked]>
To: XSF Members <[email-masked]>,  Jabber/XMPP software development
list <[email-masked]>, XMPP Extension Discussion List <[email-masked]>

Various folks have been having informal conversations over the last
year or two about the use of XMPP in the "Internet of Things" (e.g.,
smart grid applications). I've decided to make those conversations a
bit more formal and open by creating a discussion list at xmpp.org. If
you're interested in these topics, please sign up here:

http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/iot

Thanks!

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

_______________________________________________
JDev mailing list
Info: http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/jdev
Unsubscribe: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________