Subject: [smartobjectdir] Smart Object Directorate Webpage

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:09:44 +0200

Hi all,

I just noticed a minor thing regarding the Smart Object webpage
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/smart-object.html. It indicates a 
mailing list and says:
"
The Smart Power Directorate can be reached at [email-masked].

The [email-masked] mail list is available for open
discussion of topics related to Smart Power.
"

For those who are not familiar with IETF mailing lists it might be good to

* state that the directorate mailing list is a closed list, and
* add a link to the open mailing list for subscription, namely to 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/smartobject-interest

Given the number of messages on the smartobject-interest list I am 
wondering whether the purpose of the list is not clear or whether it 
isn't known to most people.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: Is there a chair / main contact person for the directorate?