Subject: [Secdispatch] Request for time at IETF 101 / London - security.txt

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 22:11:19 -0500

Ed Foudil and others within the security community are working on an
Internet draft proposing a new standard for providing security contact
information via a standard file, similar to robots.txt. The most
current draft can be found here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-03

Additional resources here:
https://securitytxt.org/
https://github.com/securitytxt/security-txt
https://securitytext.org/ (alpha)

Several Internet sites are already publishing this on their websites:
https://www.google.com/.well-known/security.txt
https://www.dropbox.com/.well-known/security.txt
https://www.tumblr.com/.well-known/security.txt
https://www.facebook.com/.well-known/security.txt
https://www.openssl.org/.well-known/security.txt

Nevil Brownlee (the Independent Submissions Editor) has indicated that
this document is not a good candidate for the independent stream, so
the question now is whether this can be something that fall under the
security area.

I would like to ask for some time at IETF 101 to discuss this draft
during SECDISPATCH.

Thank you in advance