Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 PARs under Consideration - Nov 2020 Plenary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:32:33 -0400

All,

The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) and ICAID will be
considered at the IEEE 802 Nov 2020 Plenary, which will be held
electronically -  

*	802.1DP Standard: Time-Sensitive Networking Profile for Aerospace
Onboard Ethernet Communications, PAR
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/dp-draft-PAR-0920-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/dp-draft-CSD-0920-v01.pdf> 
*	802.11bh Amendment: Enhanced service with randomized MAC addresses,
PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0742-04-0rcm-proposed-par-draft
.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1117-03-0rcm-rcm-sg-proposed-rc
m-csd-draft.docx> 
*	802.11bi Amendment: Enhanced service with Data Privacy Protection,
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0854-06-0rcm-par-proposal-for-p
rivacy.pdf>  PAR and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1346-02-0rcm-csd-draft-for-priv
acy-amendment-of-rcm-project.docx> 
*	802.15.4aa Amendment: Japanese Rate Extension, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/20/15-20-0202-00-0jre-802-15-4aa-par-for
-japanese-rate-extension.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/20/15-20-0159-04-0jre-draft-csd-for-japa
nese-rate-extension.docx> 
*	802.16t Amendment - Fixed and Mobile Wireless Access in Narrowband
Channels, PAR modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/20/15-20-0196-00-016t-licensed-narrowban
d-amendment-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0222-00-ACSD-p802-16t.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 03 Nov 2020,
AoE

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work