Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Interest Group (until 2020-11-06/07)

From: xueyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 23:02:29 +0800

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a proposal to 
review a draft charter for the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) 
Interest Group:
   https://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/20200804.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C, 
this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments on the proposed charter through 04:59 
UTC/GMT on 2020-11-07 (23:59, Boston time on 2020-11-06). Please send 
comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee 
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you 
work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate your comments with your 
Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make 
public comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee 
Representative refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

The Interest Group's current charter [2] is hereby extended until 20 
November 2020, to accommodate the charter review period.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please 
contact Judy Brewer <[email-masked]>,  WAI Interest Group Staff Contact.

Thank you,

Xueyuan Jia,  W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/charter6.html

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work