Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 02:18:54 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-10-08

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Franke          2020-09-18 draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15
David Mandelberg       2020-07-14 draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-07

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-09
Daniel Franke          2020-09-18 draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker  R2020-03-09 draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-31
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-26
Dan Harkins            None       draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-03
Christian Huitema      2020-10-08 draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-06
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-10
Scott Kelly            2020-10-01 draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-19
Aanchal Malhotra       2020-10-12 draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-11
David Mandelberg       2020-07-14 draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-07
Kathleen Moriarty      2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12
Russ Mundy             2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-13
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth-09
Christopher Wood       2020-09-23 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis-11
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12
Paul Wouters           2020-05-25 draft-ietf-capport-architecture-10
Dacheng Zhang          2020-03-12 draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-01
Dacheng Zhang          2019-11-05 draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr-07

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Chris Lonvick          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-06
David Mandelberg       2020-10-26 draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Francesca Palombini