Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 12:11:56 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-10-22

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-11
Christian Huitema     R2020-10-08 draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-07
Christopher Wood       2020-09-23 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis-11

For telechat 2020-11-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins          R2020-09-04 draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11
Vincent Roca           2020-10-21 draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17
Joseph Salowey         2020-10-28 draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-07
Takeshi Takahashi      2020-10-21 draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins          R2020-09-04 draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11
Daniel Franke          2020-09-18 draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-10
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-11
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-27
Dan Harkins            None       draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-03
Christian Huitema     R2020-10-08 draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-07
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11
Scott Kelly            2020-10-01 draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-19
Aanchal Malhotra       2020-10-12 draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-13
Catherine Meadows      2020-10-21 draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-08
Daniel Migault         2020-10-19 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-11
Kathleen Moriarty      2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12
Russ Mundy             2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-13
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-05
Yoav Nir               2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-invariants-11
Magnus Nystrom         2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-qpack-19
Hilarie Orman          2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-http-32
Radia Perlman          2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-tls-32
Derrell Piper          2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-recovery-32
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-transport-32
Vincent Roca           2020-10-21 draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17
Kyle Rose              2020-10-29 draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-11
Joseph Salowey         2020-10-28 draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-07
Rich Salz              2020-10-28 draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-04
Stefan Santesson       2020-10-28 draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-05
Yaron Sheffer          2020-10-27 draft-ietf-detnet-security-12
Yaron Sheffer         R2020-10-16 draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-13
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef     2020-10-27 draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-06
Valery Smyslov         2020-10-27 draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11
Robert Sparks          2020-10-23 draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-10
Takeshi Takahashi      2020-10-21 draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth-09
Christopher Wood       2020-09-23 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis-11
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Francesca Palombini
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
  Vincent Roca
  Kyle Rose
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson
  Yaron Sheffer