Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 14:18:14 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-05-21

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Stefan Santesson       2020-05-04 draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-18
Tina Tsou              2020-05-08 draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-14
Sean Turner            2020-05-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-sdi-02

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2020-05-29 draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-09
John Bradley           2020-02-28 draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-09
Nancy Cam-Winget       2020-05-29 draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs-08
Shaun Cooley           2020-05-29 draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-12
Alan DeKok             2020-05-29 draft-ietf-isis-te-app-13
Linda Dunbar           2020-05-27 draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-06
Donald Eastlake       R2019-11-14 draft-ietf-hip-dex-20
Donald Eastlake        2020-02-27 draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-16
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-07
Russ Mundy             2020-01-02 draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-09
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-11
Vincent Roca           2020-04-23 draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-06
Stefan Santesson       2020-05-04 draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-18
Melinda Shore          2020-05-13 draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-09
Tina Tsou              2020-05-08 draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-14
Sean Turner            2020-05-19 draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-06
Sean Turner            2020-05-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-sdi-02
Mališa Vučinić         2020-05-27 draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-03
Carl Wallace           2020-05-27 draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-08
Samuel Weiler          2020-06-11 draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-09
Brian Weis             2020-05-26 draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-03
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth-08
Paul Wouters           2020-05-25 draft-ietf-capport-architecture-08
Liang Xia              2020-06-01 draft-ietf-tcpm-rto-consider-14
Dacheng Zhang          2020-03-12 draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-01
Dacheng Zhang          2019-11-05 draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr-07

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Shawn Emery
  Stephen Farrell
  Daniel Franke
  Daniel Gillmor
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson