Subject: [secdir] Secdir telechat review of draft-wilde-service-link-rel-10

From: Stefan Santesson via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:17:10 -0700

Reviewer: Stefan Santesson
Review result: Has Nits

This document seems to be ready and well written. The security considerations
section seems reasonable.

However, I do agree with previous review that the requirements language
boilerplate may be redundant. There are only 2 capital SHOULD requirements in
the document and they both appear in the security considerations section. None
of them are referring to things that can be tested for compliance and they
could both be downgraded to "should".

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:21:51 +0100

hello stefan.

thanks a lot for the review!

> could both be downgraded to "should".

that sounds reasonable. if everybody agrees on that, i'd be more than 
happy to make this change:

- lowercase the two capitalized requirements.
- remove RFC 2119 and RFC 8174 section and references.

thanks and kind regards,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |