Subject: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-04

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 22:27:22 -0700

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

The summary is READY

This document is a well-written and well-thought-through listing of best
practices for using JSON web tokens.  I could not find any of the advice
that I disagreed with, nor could I think of any more issues that the draft
could have addressed.

Radia

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 22:33:49 -0700

Sorry...mistyped the recipients, so I'm resending

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 10:27 PM
Subject: Secdir review of draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-04
To: <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

The summary is READY

Radia