Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-12

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 17:38:52 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is Ready.

Although the Security Considerations section is fairly short, it has
references to a number of relevant earlier RFCs that have quite
extensive Security Considerations sections. Furthermore PCEP was
previous extended to cover P2MP Traffic Engineered Label Switched
Paths and separately extended to be stateful. This draft's addition of
support for stateful P2MP TE LSPs is not that big of a change in
Security Considerations from those in the earlier RFCs.

Editorial

Section 3.2, Page 5, "are same as" -> "are the same as"

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 1424 Pro Shop Court, Davenport, FL 33896 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 10:31:25 +0530

Hi Donald,

Thanks for your review, updated in the working copy.

Thanks!
Dhruv