Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-housley-id-sig-update-02

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:42:49 -0800

Reviewer: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document updates the handling of digital signatures on Internet-Draft 
document, defined in RFC5485, for non-ASCII characters in a "text" file.

This document has no impact on the security considerations specified in RFC5485, 
and these same security considerations still apply to this new document.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 13:01:40 -0500

Thanks for the review.

Russ

> On Dec 27, 2017, at 9:42 AM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]> wrote:
>