Subject: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity-07

From: Magnus Nyström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 21:47:20 -0800

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

This document describes how to leverage the Automatic Control Plane (ACP)
in Automatic Networks (AN) to provide stable and secure connectivity for
Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) processes. The document is
intended to be *informational*.

The document is well written and has an adequate Security Considerations
section. I have no issues with this document. Minor nit: "encryption
protected" -> "encrypted."
-- 
-- Magnus

---

From: Magnus Nyström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 21:53:25 -0800

Correcting email address.

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Magnus Nyström <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
> ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
> These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area