Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-04

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 06:09:14 -0800

Reviewer: Adam Montville
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.
 Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

This document is ready.

A very straightforward, short document defining a new value in
SIGNATURE_HASH_ALGORITHMS notification of IKE, so that non-hashing signature
methods (specifically the Edwards-curve digital signature algorithm) can be
used.

One nit: s/or/of/ in last sentence of second introduction paragraph, so that it
reads, "See section 8.5 of RFC 8032...".

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:51:54 +0200

> On 27 Nov 2017, at 16:09, Adam Montville <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Adam Montville
> Review result: Ready
> 

Thanks, Adam.

> reads, "See section 8.5 of RFC 8032…”

Unless something else comes up, I’ll leave this to AUTH48 (although the RFC Editor are likely to find it and fix it anyway).

Yoav