Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:01:41 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2017-10-26

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2017-10-13 draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09
Leif Johansson         2017-10-25 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-07
Ben Laurie             2017-10-23 draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-12
Dacheng Zhang          2017-10-13 draft-ietf-mile-rolie-12

For telechat 2017-11-30

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           None       draft-ietf-acme-acme-07
Alan DeKok             2017-10-09 draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-09
Daniel Gillmor         2017-10-17 draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-02
Watson Ladd           R2017-10-19 draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno-12
Barry Leiba            2017-10-19 draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-08
Chris Lonvick          2017-11-03 draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-06
Tina Tsou             R2017-06-29 draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-09

For telechat 2017-12-14

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           2017-10-11 draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-12

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2017-10-13 draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-21
Adam Montville        R2017-11-07 draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-13
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11
Tim Polk               2017-09-11 draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-05
Tom Yu                 2017-02-20 draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-17

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  David Mandelberg
  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Matthew Miller
  Adam Montville
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom