Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 07:33:46 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2017-06-22

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Ben Laurie             2017-06-05 draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01
Adam Montville        R2017-06-13 draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-10
Russ Mundy             2017-06-13 draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-09
Sandra Murphy          2017-06-09 draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-03
Liang Xia             R2017-04-20 draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-12

For telechat 2017-07-06

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Tim Polk               2017-06-28 draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-05
Vincent Roca           2017-06-28 draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-05
Joseph Salowey         2017-06-27 draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-07

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Tobias Gondrom         2017-05-14 draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02
Hilarie Orman          2017-06-16 draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-03
Radia Perlman          2017-06-27 draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-06
Tom Yu                 2017-02-20 draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-10

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Catherine Meadows     R2017-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-09

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Tim Polk
  Vincent Roca
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
  Melinda Shore
  Robert Sparks
  Takeshi Takahashi
  Tina Tsou