Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: "Tero Kivinen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:19:17 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2017-02-16

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Lt. Mundy              2017-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-11
Sandra Murphy          2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-20

For telechat 2017-03-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2017-02-15 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-11
Benjamin Kaduk        R2017-01-17 draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-13
Vincent Roca           2017-02-07 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-10
Rich Salz              2017-03-01 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07
Yaron Sheffer          2017-03-01 draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08
Melinda Shore          2017-02-27 draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-05
Klaas Wierenga         2017-02-10 draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-06
Dacheng Zhang          2017-02-20 draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis-04

For telechat 2017-03-16

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2017-03-13 draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-07
Shawn Emery            2017-03-01 draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-12
Daniel Franke          2017-02-28 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-08
Daniel Gillmor         2017-02-28 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-18
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2017-02-27 draft-ietf-dime-load-07

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           None       draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-09
Alan DeKok             2017-03-10 draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-04
Donald Eastlake        2017-03-09 draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-01
Tobias Gondrom         2017-02-27 draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-20
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2017-02-24 draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-03
Tom Yu                 2017-02-20 draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-06

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Brian Weis             2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Dan Harkins
  Paul Hoffman
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson
  Benjamin Kaduk
  Charlie Kaufman
  Scott Kelly
  Stephen Kent
  Tero Kivinen