Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: "Tero Kivinen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 03:43:32 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2017-01-19

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           2017-01-11 draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-10
Hannes Tschofenig      2017-01-16 draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-14
Carl Wallace           2017-01-11 draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-14
David Waltermire       2017-01-10 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-06

For telechat 2017-02-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            2017-01-12 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-16
Christopher Inacio     2017-01-12 draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-12
Leif Johansson         2017-01-17 draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-08
Simon Josefsson        2017-01-17 draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-07
Matt Lepinski          2017-01-19 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-03

For telechat 2017-02-16

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
David Mandelberg       2017-01-31 draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05
Catherine Meadows      2017-01-31 draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-07
Matthew Miller         2017-01-30 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2017-02-15 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-10
Ben Laurie             2017-01-23 draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04
Chris Lonvick          2017-02-14 draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-02
Adam Montville         2017-01-30 draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-05
Lt. Mundy              2017-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-11
Sandra Murphy          2017-01-26 draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-11
Sandra Murphy          2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17
Tina Tsou              2017-01-13 draft-ietf-payload-melpe-04

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Eric Osterweil
  Radia Perlman
  Vincent Roca
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef