Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: "Tero Kivinen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 08:44:13 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2017-02-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            2017-01-12 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-16
Christopher Inacio     2017-01-12 draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-12
Leif Johansson         2017-01-17 draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-08
Simon Josefsson        2017-01-17 draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-08
Matt Lepinski          2017-01-19 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04
Tina Tsou              2017-01-13 draft-ietf-payload-melpe-05

For telechat 2017-02-16

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
David Mandelberg       2017-01-31 draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05
Matthew Miller         2017-01-30 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08
Sandra Murphy          2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19
Magnus Nystrom         None       draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-04
Hilarie Orman          2017-02-09 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue-05
Joseph Salowey         2017-02-07 draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2017-02-15 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-11
Chris Lonvick          2017-02-14 draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-03
Lt. Mundy              2017-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-11
Sandra Murphy          2017-01-26 draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-12
Yoav Nir               2017-02-21 draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05
Radia Perlman          2017-02-07 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-06
Vincent Roca           2017-02-07 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Rich Salz
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
  Melinda Shore
  Robert Sparks
  Takeshi Takahashi
  Hannes Tschofenig
  Tina Tsou
  Sean Turner
  Carl Wallace