Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: "Tero Kivinen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 02:48:45 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2017-01-19

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2017-01-06 draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis-14
Shaun Cooley           2017-01-11 draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-10
Daniel Franke          2017-01-09 draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-10
Hilarie Orman          2017-01-17 draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-08
Hannes Tschofenig      2017-01-16 draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-13
Carl Wallace           2017-01-11 draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-13
David Waltermire       2017-01-10 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-06
Paul Wouters          R2017-01-06 draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10

For telechat 2017-02-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2016-12-30 draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-15
Steve Hanna            2017-01-12 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-14
Christopher Inacio     2017-01-12 draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-11
Leif Johansson         2017-01-17 draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-08
Simon Josefsson        2017-01-17 draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-06
Benjamin Kaduk         2017-01-17 draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-12
Stephen Kent           None       draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-09
Tero Kivinen           2017-01-24 draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-03
Barry Leiba            2017-01-19 draft-ietf-intarea-hostname-practice-03
Matt Lepinski          2017-01-19 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-03

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Watson Ladd            2017-01-23 draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-08
Ben Laurie             2017-01-23 draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04
Matthew Miller         2017-01-13 draft-harkins-owe-05
Sandra Murphy          2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17
Tina Tsou              2017-01-13 draft-ietf-payload-melpe-04

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Chris Lonvick
  David Mandelberg
  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Matthew Miller
  Adam Montville
  Lt. Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom