Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:12:25 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Scott Kelly is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-10-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2015-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-04
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-09-17 draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-04
Dan Harkins            T 2015-09-24 draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01
Christian Huitema      T 2015-09-30 draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-03
Chris Inacio           T 2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-10
Sean Turner            TR2015-09-25 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10
Tom Yu                 T 2015-09-08 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06
Dacheng Zhang          T 2015-09-04 draft-ietf-dice-profile-16

For telechat 2015-10-15

Steve Hanna            T 2015-10-09 draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00
Benjamin Kaduk         T 2015-10-13 draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-04
Charlie Kaufman        T 2015-10-05 draft-ietf-trill-cmt-08

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01
Paul Hoffman             2015-09-24 draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-02
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-09-30 draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-04
Chris Inacio             2015-10-02 draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-03
Leif Johansson           2015-10-02 draft-ietf-mpls-self-ping-04
Simon Josefsson          2015-10-07 draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-11
-- 
[email-masked]