Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:14:51 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Chris Inacio is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-09-17

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2015-09-08 draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-05
Chris Inacio           T 2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09
Ben Laurie             T 2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-04
Hannes Tschofenig      TR2015-09-17 draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-16

For telechat 2015-10-01

John Bradley           T 2015-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-04
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-09-17 draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-04
Dan Harkins            T 2015-09-24 draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01
Tom Yu                 T 2015-09-08 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06
Dacheng Zhang          T 2015-09-04 draft-ietf-dice-profile-16

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2015-09-23 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-11
Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Shawn Emery              2015-09-23 draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Tobias Gondrom           2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-02
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01
Steve Hanna              2015-10-09 draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00
Sam Hartman              2015-09-30 draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-01
Paul Hoffman             2015-09-24 draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-02
Christian Huitema        2015-09-30 draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-09-30 draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-04
Brian Weis               2015-09-23 draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00
-- 
[email-masked]