Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:13:16 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Steve Hanna is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-09-17

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2015-09-08 draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-05
Chris Inacio           T 2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09
Ben Laurie             T 2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-04
Hannes Tschofenig      TR2015-09-17 draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-16
Carl Wallace           T 2015-09-01 draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-06

For telechat 2015-10-01

Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-09-17 draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-04
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-03
Frank Xialiang         T 2015-09-03 draft-ietf-conex-mobile-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2015-09-23 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-11
John Bradley             2015-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03
Alan DeKok               2015-09-10 draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-02
Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Shawn Emery              2015-09-23 draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Tobias Gondrom           2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-02
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2015-09-22 draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01
Joe Salowey              2015-09-07 draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-03
Brian Weis               2015-09-23 draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00
Tom Yu                   2015-09-08 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-05
Dacheng Zhang            2015-09-04 draft-ietf-dice-profile-16
-- 
[email-masked]