Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-05

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:18:59 +0700

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

*Editorial Comments*
_Section 1_
s/to understand of the IETF process/to understand the IETF process/
s/ex-officio members liaisons/ex-officio members, liaisons/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 03:52:50 -0500

> s/ex-officio members liaisons/ex-officio members, liaisons/

Thanks for the review, Glen.  I'd already found the first typo, but
not the second.  Fixed now, for -06.

Barry

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:19:33 +0000

Dear all,
I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.
I see nothing to add from a security point of view.
The document appears to be ready to go.

Thank you,
Tina