Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 21:17:26 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Hilarie Orman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-11-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-10-23 draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-01
Shawn Emery            T 2012-10-17 draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05
Dan Harkins            T 2012-11-01 draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2012-11-13 draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-07
Glen Zorn              T 2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06

For telechat 2012-11-29

Dave Cridland          T 2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-13
Magnus Nystrom         T 2012-11-21 draft-ietf-imapmove-command-02

Last calls and special requests:

Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-10-22 draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs-05
Leif Johansson           2012-11-26 draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-16
Julien Laganier          2012-11-19 draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05
Russ Mundy               2012-11-12 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-15
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-11
Sandy Murphy             2012-11-26 draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-07
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-08
Yoav Nir                 2012-11-13 draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-13
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16
Glen Zorn                2012-10-25 draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-05
-- 
[email-masked]