Subject: [secdir] Dinner at Casa Atkins in Atlanta

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 22:33:52 -0400

Hi,

My family and I would like to invite you to dinner at our house on
Sunday, November 4, after the Welcome Reception, starting around 7:30.
In addition to my wife's dishes we'll also have homebrew beers on tap
and wines from my cellar.  Michaela goes to bed between 8:30 and 9 so
you'll also get a chance to meet the little one up close and personal.

We live about 22 miles north of the Hilton.  A taxi ride from the hotel
should take about 30 minutes and cost about $60 (with tip).  I would
recommend ride sharing after the Welcome Reception.  Alternately you can
take MARTA up to North Springs (about 20-30 minutes) and then take a
shorter (10 minute) taxi ride.

Our address is 435 Waterridge Ct, Sandy Springs, GA  30350

Please let us know if you plan to attend.  A response by Monday, October
29th would be appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Derek, Mia, and Michaela

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant