Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:18:27 +0300

There is no new assignments this week, but there are still quite a lot
of old assignments for reviewers to do, and some of those have been
there quite long already. 

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Julien Laganier is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-10-25

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2012-10-22 draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-02
Dave Cridland          T 2012-10-04 draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-09    
Alan DeKok             T 2012-10-17 draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06          
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-10-17 draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-04
Sam Hartman            T 2012-10-19 draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06
Paul Hoffman           T 2012-10-19 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-14    

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2012-10-23 draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00 
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-13
Shawn Emery              2012-10-17 draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05     
Dan Harkins              2012-11-01 draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-10-22 draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs-04     
Leif Johansson           2012-10-22 draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-15          
Scott Kelly              2012-10-23 draft-ietf-precis-problem-statement-08
Tero Kivinen             2012-10-24 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-10  
Warren Kumari            2012-11-06 draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-06    
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-09            
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07  
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10     
Vincent Roca             2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-12               
Ondrej Sury              2012-09-26 draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01             
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21       
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05              
Glen Zorn                2012-10-25 draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04   
-- 
[email-masked]