Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:07:28 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Kathleen Moriarty is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-10-25

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2012-10-04 draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-09    
Alan DeKok             T 2012-10-17 draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06          
Sam Hartman            T 2012-10-19 draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-07
Tom Yu                 TR2012-10-12 draft-snell-http-prefer-16           

For telechat 2012-11-15

Rob Austein            T 2012-10-23 draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00 
Dave Cridland          T 2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-13
Dan Harkins            T 2012-11-01 draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01
Warren Kumari          T 2012-11-06 draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-06    
Chris Lonvick          T 2012-11-09 draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03  
Catherine Meadows      T 2012-11-09 draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-07

Last calls and special requests:

Shawn Emery              2012-10-17 draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05     
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-10-22 draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs-04     
Leif Johansson           2012-10-22 draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-15          
Tero Kivinen             2012-10-24 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-10  
Julien Laganier          2012-11-19 draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-10            
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-08  
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10     
Vincent Roca             2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-14               
Ondrej Sury              2012-09-26 draft-ietf-nea-asokan-02             
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21       
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06              
Glen Zorn                2012-10-25 draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04   
-- 
[email-masked]