Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:57:53 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Julien Laganier is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-10-11

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tina TSOU              T 2012-09-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-06 
Nico Williams          T 2012-10-01 draft-ietf-sidr-pfx-validate-09      

For telechat 2012-10-25

Dave Cridland          T 2012-10-04 draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-07    
Alan DeKok             T 2012-10-17 draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06          
Tobias Gondrom         T 2012-10-16 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-10-17 draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-04
Sam Hartman            T 2012-10-19 draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06
Tom Yu                 T 2012-10-12 draft-snell-http-prefer-14           

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2012-10-22 draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-02
Rob Austein              2012-10-23 draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00 
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-13
Shawn Emery              2012-10-17 draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05     
Dan Harkins              2012-11-01 draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01
Paul Hoffman             2012-10-19 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-14    
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-10-22 draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs-04     
Leif Johansson           2012-10-22 draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-15          
Charlie Kaufman          2012-10-22 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-13
Scott Kelly              2012-10-23 draft-ietf-precis-problem-statement-08
Stephen Kent             2012-10-22 draft-ietf-storm-iser-12             
Tero Kivinen             2012-10-24 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-10  
Warren Kumari            2012-11-06 draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-06    
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-09            
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07  
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10     
Vincent Roca             2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-12               
Ondrej Sury              2012-09-26 draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01             
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21       
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05              
Glen Zorn                2012-10-25 draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04
-- 
[email-masked]