Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:58:37 +0300

So this is my first assignment email. I hope I can do as good job as
Sam has been doing for his multiyear work as secdir secretary, and I
want to thank him for all work he has done so far.

The review tool now has new feature where secretary can mark the
document "Ready", "Ready with nits", "Ready with issues", "Almost
ready", "Not ready" etc so it would be nice if you could put that kind
of summary in your email. 

There seems to be quite a lot of reviews waiting for to be done for
todays telechat (all of them were there already on last week).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Kathleen Moriarty is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-08-30

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-06-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-05           
Dave Cridland          T 2012-08-23 draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03 
Warren Kumari          T 2012-07-11 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-07   
Alexey Melnikov        T -          draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-14       
Tim Polk               T 2012-07-23 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-07 
Ondrej Sury            T 2012-08-13 draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-06     
Sam Weiler             T -          draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-07             
Klaas Wierenga         TR2012-08-15 draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-07              
Nico Williams          T 2012-08-14 draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-02  

For telechat 2012-09-13

Julien Laganier        T 2012-08-29 draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-06       
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06       
Vincent Roca           TR2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-16            
Tina TSOU              TR2012-08-02 draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-18        

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11
Alan DeKok               2012-08-23 draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-22  
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2012-09-03 draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06  
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Tero Kivinen             -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-20       
Warren Kumari            2012-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-05     
Catherine Meadows        -          draft-ietf-isis-mi-06                
Alexey Melnikov          2012-09-05 draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications-08
Eric Rescorla            2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-12
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20       
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05              
-- 
[email-masked]