Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis

From: Carl Wallace <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:16:03 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments
just like any other last call comments.

This document obsoletes RFC 5787 and updates RFC 5786.  Though this
document is from an area with which I have no expertise, I found it clear
and easy to follow.  I found no security issues.  One minor nit, it'd be
helpful if Appendix C provided more detail about the nature of how this
draft updates RFC 5786.

---

From: "Malis, Andrew G \(Andy\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:14:19 -0400

Carl,

Thanks, that's a good comment on Appendix C - I'll see what we can do to
expand on the detail.

Cheers,
Andy

On 8/19/2012 18:16 , "Carl Wallace" <[email-masked]> wrote: