Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:36:13 -0400 (EDT)

For those who may have missed the announcement in Vancouver, I will 
soon be stepping down as secdir secretary.  Tero Kivinen has agreed to 
step into the role.  For the moment, we are both doing secretarial 
things, so please make use of the [email-masked] address to 
reach us.

-- Sam

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Paul Hoffman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-08-16

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           TR2012-06-28 draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-13
Rob Austein            T 2012-08-15 draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-04
Sandy Murphy           T 2012-07-19 draft-ietf-ospf-hybrid-bcast-and-p2mp-03

For telechat 2012-08-30

Warren Kumari          T 2012-07-11 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06
Alexey Melnikov        T -          draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-14
Sam Weiler             T -          draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-07
Klaas Wierenga         T 2012-08-15 draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-06

For telechat 2012-09-13

Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2012-06-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-04
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11
Dave Cridland            2012-08-23 draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03
Alan DeKok               2012-08-23 draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-22
Donald Eastlake          -          draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk-04
Shawn Emery              2012-08-24 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-12
Tobias Gondrom           2012-08-22 draft-ietf-idr-as0-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2012-09-03 draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06
Steve Hanna              2012-08-20 draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-06
Dan Harkins              -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-02
Sam Hartman              -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Alexey Melnikov          2012-08-15 draft-ietf-mptcp-multiaddressed-09
Tim Polk                 2012-07-23 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-06
Eric Rescorla            2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11
Joe Salowey              2012-08-09 draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02
Ondrej Sury              2012-08-13 draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-05
Carl Wallace             2012-08-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-05
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20
Nico Williams            2012-08-14 draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-02
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-20
Tom Yu                   2012-08-22 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-20
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05